In the magazine.
- Accountants | Financial
- Beauty | Fashion
- Childcare | Entertainment
- Cleaning | Domestic
- Cost Reduction
- Diet & Fitness
- Distribution | Vending
- Education | Training
- Estate & Lettings...
- Food & Drink |...
- Franchise Advisor /...
- Garden | Landscaping
- Home Improvement |...
- IT Services | Web design
- Lawyers | Solicitors
- Marketing | Media...
- Mums in franchising
- Nursing | Health Services
- Photography | Graphic...
- Printing | Signage
- Recruitment |...
- Travel & Accommodation
- Van based franchises
- White Collar
- Work From Home
- See all sectors »
- See fewer sectors »
Are you interested in a Retail Franchise Opportunity that offers products and services which are guaranteed to grow in the next ten years and beyond?
The market for mobility equipment such as scooters, wheelchairs, and stairlifts is estimated to be worth at least £1.5 Billion in the UK and is growing year by year. The population of the UK is set to rise to by over four million in the next ten years and by nearly ten million in the next 20 years.
People are living longer and there is a demographic bulge (the so-called ‘baby-boomers’) reaching an age where mobility and home care products are frequently needed.
In addition to these powerful demographic factors the government’s stated aim is to help people live independent lives in their own homes. All of these factors mean that more and more people will need products and services such as:
- Rise-and-Recline Chairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Walking Aids
- Bathing Aids
All provided by Ableworld and its network of Franchisees.
Who are Ableworld?
Ableworld are one of the leading mobility and homecare retailers in the UK providing quality products and services to the ever-growing elderly and disabled market. The trusted Ableworld brand was created over a decade ago in the north-west of England and since 2008 has been offered as a franchise opportunity.
Ableworld’s unique offering
The Ableworld Franchise proposition is unique in the retail mobility sector in that it offers not one but two income streams in one package. A Full Ableworld Franchise gives potential franchise partners two viable, complimentary businesses. Firstly there is the Retail Outlet - a Mobility Superstore which sells everything to help the elderly and disabled. Secondly there is the Stairlift Business which, using only high quality branded equipment provides homeowners with a variety of Stairlift options.
Ableworld is also unique in being the only bfa-registered franchise in their field.
Some potential franchisees can be put off investing in retail franchises because of the high levels of minimum investment required. In contrast, a Full Ableworld Franchise is only £29,950 and the business can be started with as little at £70K for a medium-sized retail outlet and stairlift franchise.
Highlights of the Full Franchise Package
- Two viable businesses for the price of one
- Exclusive use of the Ableworld™ brand within a generous protected area
- A comprehensive Operations Manual
- Full training on Ableworld products, systems and business
- Advice on site selection
- Help in negotiating the best property deal
- Ableworld LinePlans© to organise your store
- Marketing launch pack
- Comprehensive Stationery pack
- Help in arranging finance
- Training on accounting and setting up your business
- Assistance in setting up your VAT and your first VAT return
- Introduction to and acceptance by key industry accreditation bodies
- Set up of accounts with suppliers
- Intensive support during your first week
- Twelve-week diary of steps to take when you first open
- Highly experienced industry mentors to guide you
- The back-up of a professional Head Office
The Mobility Industry is at a turning point and there will never be a better time to join in the inevitable growth of the sector and benefit from investing in the future.
Please fill in the form below for more information about how you could join this growing franchise.